Football NSW Insurance website
Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
Injury Claim Verifications
- Injury claims for players registered with a local community club are verified by the relevant Association. Other claims are verified by Football NSW.
- Claim verification is required for all injury claims to ensure the player was registered at time of injury and was participating in a sanctioned (Football NSW approved) event or activity and that the information provided on the claim is accurate.
- Verification of a claim can only occur once the claim has been completed and the necessary documentation uploaded, e.g. Club declaration, Physician’s Statement or additional documentation if requested by the insurer.